Thursday, March 12, 2009

heart break special the mixtape.

Ahhh I made a playlist how gay and emo of me!

1 Amy Winehouse - Wake Up Alone
2 Bring Me Down-Lenka
3 Dark Blue Jacks- Mannequin
4 Fort Minor- Where'd You Go
5 I'm On Fire-Bat for Lashes
6 I Know It's Over -The Smiths
7 I Feel It All -Feist
8 I Need A Hero-Frou Frou
9 Keep Breathing-Ingrid Michaelson
10 Lady Sings the Blues-Billie Holiday
11 Last Goodbye-Jeff Buckley
12 Let Me Kiss You-Morrissey
13 Loneliness is Worse-Veruca Salt
14 Love Song-Sara Bareilles
15 Madonna - Borderline
16 Merry Happy-Kate Nash
17 Portions of Foxes-Rilo Kiley
18 Ryan Adams - Wonderwall (Oasis cover)
19 Simple And Clean-Utada Hikaru
20 Sky Fell Over Me-Shiny Toy Guns
21 Stevie Nicks with Sheryl Crow - If You Ever Did Believe (practical magic soundtrack)
22 This Love-The Veronicas
23. Walking On Broken Glass-Annie Lennox
24 What About Love-Heart

25. Love will tear us apart agin- Joy division

what can I say I mushy emotional cutter.

0 comments: